zondag 5 november 2017

Time flies......

"Time flies", he said, and threw his watch through the room.
But it really does.
Time .
Flying.
November already begun  and nothing blogged in october......
Well ,here are some highlights of  october.

Of course autumn  has  set in:













                                                                            © Gertjan Velthuizen

Then  a sketchcrawl in Gouda.
I made some drawings of the  St Jan cathedral.





















  



















                                             © Gertjan Velthuizen



  © Gertjan Velthuizen

There was a kind of medieval festival  , with lots of people dressed in appropiate clothing.
I drew some of their heads !

  © Gertjan Velthuizen



However fun a traintrip can be, when there is a  problem , there can be a lot of waiting time...
So why not use it to  draw!
Here is a drawing  I made at Tilburg station , during more than one hour delay:


  © Gertjan Velthuizen

At my daily job I picked up drawing technical items during lunchtime again, I could fill one page this month:


                                                            © Gertjan Velthuizen

At the end of the month I drew with a group of Rotterdam Urban Sketchers in the museum of natural history. I was a bit afraid i would not like to draw stuffed animals, nevertheless it was great fun !
Drawing  those dead animals somehow makes  them coming alive a bit.....

  © Gertjan Velthuizen

  © Gertjan Velthuizen








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten